Countdown

Still going...

May I first say that while most of the time my blog is full of "woe is me's", I have to add more positive notes because I am feeling pretty darn good lately. On the hubs front, we are trying to work our stuff out.....ok I'm trying to find a way to deal and he happily has no idea...that of course will be a continuing saga I'm sure.

But on a lighter note....I'm lighter!!! Down 16lbs so far and my goal is 4 more by the end of the month. I set little goals along the way for numbers that mean something to me. But really I have gained a lot too! I have gained a sense of me. I feel healthier and more lively. I'm more aware of moving my body more and being more active. I look at food as a source of fuel for me to feel better instead of a drug that I use to cover what hurts. I can be at parties and say no and really be ok with it. I am in control of me for the first time in such a long time and I can't tell you how amazing it is.

Someone at work today told me hubs won't even recognize me when he gets home. I told him if he needed pics of me I would keep sending old ones so he wouldn't even know what I looked like so when I pick him up at the airport it will be a surprise. I can't wait....well I can cause I'm not there yet. I even have two pairs of pants that I can slip off without unbuttoning them....that's so cool!!!

So next goal is on board....I'll check back with ya on that one.

1 Comment:

  1. liberal army wife said...
    congratulations!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.